We had team right the ship; reassert itself as an elite team; and survive a stern test in week three.
We will also reinsert a team into the top 10 who mysteriously came up missing in week 2.
1. LOWELL (3-0) maintains in the top spot with a 42-7 Pink Arrow win over Reeths-Puffer. The Red Arrows have a three-week stretch which will bring on challenges from Forest Hills Central, Grand Rapids Christian and East Grand Rapids.
2. HOLLAND (3-0) remains at number two with a 56-35 beat down against Greenville.
3. MUSKEGON (3-0), the forgotten one, is reinstated at number three with its 34-18 win over Hudsonville.
4. ZEELAND WEST (3-0) drops one, but pulled out a big win late against Zeeland East.
5. ROCKFORD (2-1), no surprise, has picked itself up off the turf nicely since the week one loss. The Rams made it two in a row with a 42-30 win over Grand Haven.
6. GRAND RAPIDS CHRISTIAN (3-0) remains undefeated with lopsided win over Kenowa Hills.
7. EAST GRAND RAPIDS (2-1) recovered from a loss to the Dutch with an easy win over Union.
8. WEST OTTAWA (3-0) has its biggest challenge of the year to date when it plays Rockford on Friday.
9. GRAND HAVEN (2-1) slips to nine with loss to Rockford.
10. CATHOLIC CENTRAL (2-1) continues to build from its loss to EGR with sound win over Middleville. Zeeland East (2-1) may still be stinging from loss to West.
Filed under: Football